Acta Bioethica (ERA Journal)
Acta Bioethica is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Acta Bioethica issn is: 0717-5906.
The field covered by Acta Bioethica as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- BMC Medical Ethics
- Ecozon@: European journal of literature culture and the environment
- IRB: A Review of Human Subjects Research
- International Journal of Applied Philosophy
- International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal
- Rationality Markets and Morals
- Refugee Survey Quarterly
- Science and Engineering Ethics
- Sport Ethics and Philosophy
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy: a forum for bioethics and philosophy of medicine
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: