Asia Pacific Issues (ERA Journal)
Asia Pacific Issues is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Asia Pacific Issues issn is: 1522-0966.
This journal is accredited as a Multidisciplinary ERA ranking journal as it covers more than three major fields of study.
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Multidisciplinary field include:
- Accountability in research
- Alexandria Science Exchange
- Altorientalische Forschungen
- Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Forensic Science International
- Frontiers in Bioscience
- Journal of Environmental Informatics
- Journal of Natural and Physical Sciences
- Journal of the Technical University at Plovdiv Fundamental Sciences and Applications Series A Pure Applied Mathematics
- Natural History
- Scientia Canadensis
- Sino - Japanese Studies
- Social Science Research
- Soft Materials
- Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: