Bioetica: Rivista Interdisciplinare (ERA Journal)
Bioetica: Rivista Interdisciplinare is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Bioetica: Rivista Interdisciplinare issn is: 1122-2344.
The field covered by Bioetica: Rivista Interdisciplinare as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Animal Sentience
- Business and Professional Ethics Journal
- Developing World Bioethics
- Enrahonar: quaderns de filosofia
- Ethics and Global Politics
- Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics
- Journal of Global Responsibility
- Journal of Law and the Biosciences
- Journal of Lutheran Ethics
- Journal of Military Ethics: normative aspects of the use of military force
- Medical Humanities
- Nursing Ethics: an international journal for health care professionals
- PhiloSOPHIA: A Journal of Continental Feminism
- Public Integrity
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: