BMC Medical Ethics (ERA Journal)
BMC Medical Ethics is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
BMC Medical Ethics issn is: 1472-6939.
The field covered by BMC Medical Ethics as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Ethics and Global Politics
- Ethics in Science and Environmental Politics
- Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics
- Journal of Academic Ethics
- Journal of Accounting Ethics and Public Policy
- Journal of Information Ethics
- Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics
- Phenomenology and Mind
- PhiloSOPHIA: A Journal of Continental Feminism
- Social Theory and Practice: an international and interdisciplinary journal of social philosophy
- Studies in Christian Ethics
- The American Journal of Bioethics
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy: a forum for bioethics and philosophy of medicine
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: