Harvard Ukrainian Studies (ERA Journal)
Harvard Ukrainian Studies is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Harvard Ukrainian Studies issns are issn1: 0363-5570 issn2: 2328-5400.
The fields covered by Harvard Ukrainian Studies as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Language Studies Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Linguistics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Literary Studies Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Language Studies field include:
- FITISPos International Journal: Public Service Interpreting and Translation
- Forum: International Journal of Interpreting and Translation
- Intercultural Pragmatics
- International Journal Of Applied Linguistics and English Literature
- King Saud University Journal: Language and Translation
- Modern Language Studies
- Musicology Australia
- New Voices in Translation Studies
- Nusa: linguistic studies of Indonesian and other languages in Indonesia
- Quaderns: revista de traducci?
- Ramus: critical studies in Greek and Roman literature
- Renditions: a Chinese-English translation magazine
- Toronto Slavic Quarterly
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: