Human Reproduction and Genetic Ethics (ERA Journal)
Human Reproduction and Genetic Ethics is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Human Reproduction and Genetic Ethics issns are issn1: 1028-7825 issn2: 2043-0469.
The fields covered by Human Reproduction and Genetic Ethics as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Philosophy Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Religion and Religious Studies Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Animal Sentience
- Australian Journal of Professional and Applied Ethics
- Electronic Journal Of Business Ethics and Organization Studies
- Ethical Space: the international journal of communication ethics
- Ethics and Behavior
- Ethics and International Affairs
- IRB: A Review of Human Subjects Research
- Journal of Academic Ethics
- New York University Journal of International Law and Politics
- Nursing Ethics: an international journal for health care professionals
- Ramon Llull Journal of Applied Ethics
- Refugee Survey Quarterly
- Research in Ethical Issues in Organizations
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: