International Law Studies (ERA Journal)
International Law Studies is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
International Law Studies issns are issn1: 2154-6266 issn2: 2375-2831.
The fields covered by International Law Studies as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Law Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Law field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Bergen Journal of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law Quarterly
- European Law Journal
- Federal Communications Law Journal
- George Mason Law Review
- John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law
- Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- Journal of Political Philosophy
- Law and Society Journal at the University of California Santa Barbara
- Legal Issues of Economic Integration
- Lincoln Law Review
- Pace Law Review
- Res Publica
- Wisconsin Law Review
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: