Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics (ERA Journal)
Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics issns are issn1: 1187-7863 issn2: 1573-322X.
The fields covered by Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Philosophy Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Criminal Justice Ethics
- Global Justice: Theory Practice Rhetoric
- Hastings Center Report
- International Journal for Educational Integrity
- Journal of Academic Ethics
- Journal of Law and the Biosciences
- Journal of Moral Philosophy
- McGill Journal of Law and Health (MJLH)
- Medical Humanities
- Phenomenology and Mind
- Rationality Markets and Morals
- Salute e Societa
- The Journal of Clinical Ethics
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: