Journal of Hospital Ethics (ERA Journal)
Journal of Hospital Ethics is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Journal of Hospital Ethics issns are issn1: 1938-4920 issn2: 1938-4955.
The field covered by Journal of Hospital Ethics as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Acta Bioethica
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Asian Bioethics Review
- Bioetica: Rivista Interdisciplinare
- Business Ethics Quarterly
- Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics
- Criminal Justice Ethics
- Ethics Education: a journal for applied philosophy and ethics in the Christian tradition
- International Journal for Educational Integrity
- Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy: online peer-reviewed journal of moral political and legal philosophy
- Journal of Global Responsibility
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy: a forum for bioethics and philosophy of medicine
- Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics: philosophy of medical research and practice
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: