Journal of Military Ethics: normative aspects of the use of military force (ERA Journal)
Journal of Military Ethics: normative aspects of the use of military force is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Journal of Military Ethics: normative aspects of the use of military force issns are issn1: 1502-7570 issn2: 1502-7589.
The field covered by Journal of Military Ethics: normative aspects of the use of military force as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Asian Journal of Business Ethics
- Bioetica: Rivista Interdisciplinare
- Estudios Biblicos
- Ethical Space: the international journal of communication ethics
- Ethics in Science and Environmental Politics
- International Journal for Responsible Employment Practices and Principles
- International Journal of Applied Philosophy
- Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics
- Medical Law International
- Nursing Ethics: an international journal for health care professionals
- Social Theory and Practice: an international and interdisciplinary journal of social philosophy
- Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics: philosophy of medical research and practice
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: