Philosophia (ERA Journal)
Philosophia is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Philosophia issns are issn1: 0048-3893 issn2: 1574-9274.
The fields covered by Philosophia as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Philosophy Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Ethics and Medicine: an international journal of bioethics
- Journal of Accounting Ethics and Public Policy
- Journal of Bioethical Inquiry
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Journal of Social Philosophy
- McGill Journal of Law and Health (MJLH)
- Phenomenology and Mind
- Public Health Ethics
- Research Integrity and Peer Review
- Research in Ethical Issues in Organizations
- Salute e Societa
- Science and Engineering Ethics
- South African Journal of Bioethics and Law
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy: a forum for bioethics and philosophy of medicine
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: