Research Ethics (ERA Journal)
Research Ethics is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Research Ethics issns are issn1: 1747-0161 issn2: 2047-6094.
The field covered by Research Ethics as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Applied Ethics Research Rankings (Sub-Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Applied Ethics field include:
- Alternative Law Journal?
- Ethics and Behavior
- Ethics and Education
- Ethics and International Affairs
- Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics
- Hastings Center Report
- Interface: A Forum for Theology in the World
- Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy: online peer-reviewed journal of moral political and legal philosophy
- Journal of Lutheran Ethics
- Journal of Social Philosophy
- Medical Law International
- Nordic Journal of Human Rights
- Salute e Societa
- South African Journal of Bioethics and Law
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy: a forum for bioethics and philosophy of medicine
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: