Acta Botanica Hungarica (ERA Journal)
Acta Botanica Hungarica is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Acta Botanica Hungarica issn is: 0236-6495.
The fields covered by Acta Botanica Hungarica as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Biological Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- American Museum of Natural History Bulletin
- Annals Of GIS
- Continental Shelf Research
- Environmental and Engineering Geoscience
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Indoor Air: international journal of indoor air quality and climate
- Journal of Coastal Conservation
- Journal of Hydro-Environment Research
- Journal of Water and Climate Change
- Limnology and Oceanography
- Marine Biodiversity: international journal of marine science
- Remote Sensing Letters
- Science China Earth Sciences
- Terra et Aqua
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: