Annals Of GIS (ERA Journal)
Annals Of GIS is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Annals Of GIS issns are issn1: 1082-4006 issn2: 1947-5683 issn3: 1947-5691.
The field covered by Annals Of GIS as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- African Journal of Aquatic Science
- Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics
- Australian Journal of Earth Sciences
- Continental Shelf Research
- Fundamental and Applied Limnology: Official jounal of the International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Indoor Air: international journal of indoor air quality and climate
- International Journal of Environmental Engineering (IJEE)
- Journal of Coastal Conservation
- Journal of Coastal Research: an international forum for the littoral sciences
- Limnology and Oceanography: Methods
- Marine Biodiversity: international journal of marine science
- Scientia Marina: international journal on marine sciences
- Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh: Earth and Environmental Science
- Wetlands: the journal of the Society of Wetland Scientists
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: