GeoArabia (ERA Journal)
GeoArabia is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
GeoArabia issns are issn1: 1025-6059 issn2: 1819-169X.
The field covered by GeoArabia as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- African Journal of Aquatic Science
- Earth-Science Reviews
- Ethics Policy and Environment
- Frontiers of Earth Science
- Fundamental and Applied Limnology: Official jounal of the International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Global and Planetary Change
- Hydrobiologia: the international journal on limnology and marine sciences
- Journal of Water and Climate Change
- Limnology and Oceanography: Methods
- Marine Geology
- Reviews of Geophysics
- Studia Geophysica et Geodaetica: a journal of geophysics geodesy meteorology and climatology
- Terra et Aqua
- Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy Section B: Applied Earth Sciences
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: