Geosciences Journal (ERA Journal)
Geosciences Journal is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Geosciences Journal issns are issn1: 1226-4806 issn2: 1598-7477.
The field covered by Geosciences Journal as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- Acta Geologica Sinica
- Antarctic Science
- Aquatic Sciences: research across boundaries
- Computers and Geosciences
- Coral Reefs
- Diqiu Wuli Xuebao
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Geoscientific Model Development
- Hydrogeology Journal
- Organic Geochemistry
- Polar Science
- Terra Nova
- Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh: Earth and Environmental Science
- Water Resources
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: