Hydrogeology Journal (ERA Journal)
Hydrogeology Journal is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Hydrogeology Journal issns are issn1: 0941-2816 issn2: 1431-2174 issn3: 1435-0157.
The fields covered by Hydrogeology Journal as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Engineering Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- Acta Botanica Hungarica
- Advances in Geosciences
- African Journal of Aquatic Science
- Agricultural and Forest Meteorology
- Applied Clay Science
- Bulletin of Marine Science
- Earth Planets and Space
- Geological Society Special Publication
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Geoscientific Model Development
- Global and Planetary Change
- Indoor Air: international journal of indoor air quality and climate
- Ocean and Coastal Management
- Terra Antartica: an Antarctic earth science journal
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: