Journal of Micropalaeontology (ERA Journal)
Journal of Micropalaeontology is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Journal of Micropalaeontology issn is: 0262-821X.
The fields covered by Journal of Micropalaeontology as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence are:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Biological Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- African Journal of Aquatic Science
- Continental Shelf Research
- Ecological Engineering
- Geoarchaeology: an international journal
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Global and Planetary Change
- International Journal of Environmental Engineering (IJEE)
- Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia
- Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics
- Precambrian Research
- Reviews of Geophysics
- Scientia Marina: international journal on marine sciences
- Terra Nova
- Wetlands: the journal of the Society of Wetland Scientists
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: