Marine Geology (ERA Journal)
Marine Geology is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Marine Geology issns are issn1: 0025-3227 issn2: 1872-6151.
The field covered by Marine Geology as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- Antarctic Science
- Earth Planets and Space
- Earth and Planetary Science Letters
- Earth-Science Reviews
- Ecological Engineering
- Geological Society Special Publication
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Geosciences Journal
- Land Degradation and Development
- Limnology and Oceanography
- Polar Science
- Scientia Marina: international journal on marine sciences
- Terra Nova
- Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy Section B: Applied Earth Sciences
- Water SA
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: