Terra Antartica: an Antarctic earth science journal (ERA Journal)
Terra Antartica: an Antarctic earth science journal is an ERA accredited research journal used as part of the evaluation of the ERA research rankings.
Terra Antartica: an Antarctic earth science journal issn is: 1122-8628.
The field covered by Terra Antartica: an Antarctic earth science journal as part of the evaluation of Australian university research excellence is:
Earth Sciences Research Rankings (Major Field)
Other ERA-accredited journals supporting the evaluation of the Earth Sciences field include:
- African Journal of Marine Science
- Annals Of GIS
- Bulletin of Marine Science
- Canadian Journal of Forest Research
- Computers and Geosciences
- Doklady Earth Sciences
- Earth and Planetary Science Letters
- G3: Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems: an electronic journal of the earth sciences
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland Bulletin?
- Geology (Boulder)
- Limnology and Oceanography: Methods
- Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics
- Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
- Studia Geophysica et Geodaetica: a journal of geophysics geodesy meteorology and climatology
- Wetlands: the journal of the Society of Wetland Scientists
ERA Research Rankings Submenu
Latest News and Updates: